26 August 2018

What's with the women's guitar fetish?

 
When I try very hard, I can somewhat understand the women's flower fetish.

When I try really very very extremely hard, there are moments when I can vaguely begin to understand the women's shoe fetish.

But try as I might, I can't understand the women's guitar fetish.

Every woman whom I have asked why women are crazy about men who play the guitar has replied: "I'm not crazy about men who play the guitar." But whenever there is a man playing the guitar, most of the women present have a look on their faces that tells they're ready to strip naked and spread their legs this instant.

It doesn't matter if the man is the most pathetic dork in the world. Neither has the style of music any importance whatsoever. As long as a man plays the guitar, he just can't fail to get women wet.

I understand that the guitar is a phallic symbol, but there are many long and thin objects in the world. What's so special about the guitar?

One female psychologist said, answering my question, that women are generally aroused by a man doing something. But that doesn't explain why groupies despise bass guitar players. Honestly, I wouldn't trust most women to have enough brains to tell a lead guitar from a bass guitar, but strangely enough a man who plays the lead guitar is a god to the women while a man who plays the bass guitar is a nobody.

This fake news story sums it up brilliantly.






















It's a joke, of course. But the joke clearly reflects the prevailing mindset – bass guitar players are far less desirable than lead guitar players. I have seen other reports to the same effect. Of course, I don't think the bass players can't get laid at all, but the mind-blowing difference between the lead guitarists' and bass guitarists' general desirability is rather undisputed.

Anyway, the crucial question is not why do women prefer lead guitar players over bass guitar players. The crucial question is why is guitar playing causing such incredible arousal in women. Why, in heaven's name, the guitar?

I would really be very grateful if someone could give me at least some insight as to why do women get so horny over men who play the lead guitar, as this is pretty much the last thing remaining I just don't understand about women at all.











No comments: