27 December 2012

One of the meanest things women do



When I see an attractive woman, I feel like fucking her, and when I see her again 1 hour later, I will still feel like fucking her, and when I see her again 1 day later, I will still feel like fucking her, and when I see her again 1 week later, I will still feel like fucking her, and when I see her again 1 year later, I will still feel like fucking her.

The women are quite different. You have had an awesomely successful evening. You have gotten her so horny that she looks like she'll let you stick it anywhere you want. The only problem is that one of you has to leave (I mean, like, really has to), or, more likely, you simply have no access to a private place. You think "no big deal", because she so obviously desires you that you are convinced that there is an agreement between you that you will tear off each other's clothes and devour each other's bodies the moment you'll get the chance.

But when you meet her the next day or a few days later, and you're like "well, your place this evening?", she'll be like "look, maybe you misunderstood me".

In other words, you, like, have her seduced 95%, but a day or two later, you can't go on from that 95%, or even 90 or 80 or 70% – you're back to something like 10%. Your brilliant achievement the other night was for nothing. You'll have to do all the work again.

When I was made a fool like that for the third time, I finally realised that that's just what women do. That is, intellectually realised. Emotionally, I don't think I can never understand this kind of mind-blowing, earth-shattering insincerity and untrustworthiness of women. And need I say that yet another chunk of my heart (a rather large one this time) turned from flesh to stone?

To try to look at the bright side getting abused like that helps one get over any scruples about taking advantage of women whenever one can. I mean, those creatures deserve no honesty or fairness whatsoever. It's hard to imagine anything (anything legal, that is) I could do to a woman that would be as mean as that.



No comments: